ACCOUNT NOW Prepaid svcs Support Ticket
Not Recieving Social Security Deposit - account now prepaid visa card
|Created By:||acevedonora||Last Reply:||bohoffman|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
|Product:||account now prepaid visa card|
My mother has not received her Social Security check, has had Account Now services for almost 5 years and has had her social security check deposited into that account, now this month they are saying they have not received it at all, my mom contacted social security and they have told her the first deposit was returned to them so they resent it, the second deposit has not been returned, she called Account Now who has told her over and over again we know nothing, that they do not see that social security has sent it, my mother confirmed with social security the account and routing number and it is all the same nothing has changed, Account Now is just continually saying they know nothing, now it looks like she may not even get next months check, this is the only income she has, are they wanting this handicap sick lady to become homeless, is this their goal.....
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More ACCOUNT NOW Prepaid svcs reviews and tickets
- GROSS NEGLIGENCE
- Account NOW Prepaid
- Stay away from this card!
- Cost too much
- Terrible Company
- Choose NetSpend/Rush Card
- Don't do it.
- HORRIBLE COMPANY
- WARNING! ALERT! DO NOT BUY INTO!
- Account now
- Debit card
- customer service
- They are Theives!!!!
- incorrect charge/posting
Similar reviews and tickets
- Deposit made to false account and not corrected
- I can't accsess my account
- Security deposit scam
- Delayed over 2 months of deposit refund
- Social Security Number
- Failure to return security deposit
- Non Return of Security Deposit
- Security Deposit Refund
- this bank actually refuses to give you your money THIEFS
- They Give out your social Security No.
- One thing I just found out - Con...
- security deposit
- closed my account with money still in it.
- Us. Bank
- Merryl Lynch capital builder account
How MeasuredUp Works